CSIB Website Help
Please be advised that premiums are fully earned when purchased.
Be sure that your off-season/spring league or tournaments have not been cancelled due to the COVID-19 virus situation.
Once purchased, refunds will not be available.
Following are a few instructions.
How to Purchase Hockey Team Insurance
- Click Insurance Products and select the Hockey Team menu option
- In the right column, click to Sign Up or Log In to the CSIB Website
(You must have an account with CSIB and be logged in before you can purchase this insurance product)
- You will be returned to the Hockey Team Program product page
- Click Buy Now
- Review Your Order (we can only process one purchase per order)
- Click Checkout
- On the Purchase form:
- review your Customer Information
- enter a name for your Team
- answer the Liability questions
- complete the Payment Information
- confirm that you agree with the CSIB terms and conditions
- click Submit Purchase
- Upon a successful payment, you will be presented with a Purchase Summary
- Read and/or Print the details, then click My Account
- Select your Team Order from the listing
- You'll see the Order is now updated with Create Additional Insureds and Create Roster links
- To enter your Roster, click Create Roster, enter your details and click Submit. You can return to edit your Roster at any time. You'll receive an email confirmation each time you submit your Roster.
- To enter your Additional Insureds, click Create Additional Insureds, enter your details and click Submit. You can return to edit your Additional Insureds details at any time. You'll receive an email confirmation each time you submit your Additional Insureds.
- Click to return to My Account